Monday, February 23, 2009

Day 2
Still trying to nevigate the blogging thing (experimanting)
Are ther anybody who has problems trying to understand the blogging language ?.
It is still a mystery to remember all the different terminology and know where to clik on.
If you see my dashboard changing or something different, its because I am trying different things, I do not have friends who blog, so I am like in a jungle trying to find my way out.
So far I still have not travelled out as I have a domestic situation at home that I have to take care off. I will elebrate later on.
Are there anybody who is doing the same type of blogging experience, please answere ?.
There is a word for this type of grouping but I cannot recall what it is, but I will search it out.
That is all for this posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment