Friday, March 27, 2009

It is almost 15 days since I posted anything and my blog seems so boreing compared to others that I have gone into. I dont seem to have anything on my blog at all. I still cannot nevigate and go where I want to go, its like "oops how did I get to this page, what did I click on" so have a bit of patience with my blog posting.

Anyway I have just bought a Samsung camcorder (MX20) to upload some videos of me. This camcorder has Youtube facilities or software incorporated into the system to make uploading easier. So watch out for my videos soon, I am still getting to know how to operate the cam, It is my first cam and also my first picture recording equiptment- I dont even own a camera. I have also bought a HTC Pro PDA to help me record my expenditure and notes. I still have not started using it yet-too busy learning the camcorder.

No comments:

Post a Comment