Thursday, March 12, 2009

Today I replied my first reply ,Wow . I have been doing a lot of reading from Youtube about electric car convertion and also about electric bikes, so I have not kept up with my postings.
I am still finding and navigating in the blogs a bit of problem. I seem to click on the wrong things and places and getting lost. Still need a lot of learning. I have temp stoped roller blading for some time due to too many things to do. You may be wondering why a 64 year old man roller blades, It keeps me supple and I enjoy it, comes from old enjoyment of ice hockey when I played for the Shutterbug team about 20years ago. One must not have an old person attitude when one gets old and retired as God has not ask us to be lazy or be a couch potato but to strive for Godliness and keep on going, untill we are called home.
Well I am going to Youtube and do more reading on blogging

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I salute you for being Techno-Savvy at this age!! Not many would try out new thing, especially computers and internet! Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your encouragment, it is good that somebody is reading my blog (you are the second reply )
    God bless you
    Have a good day :)

    ReplyDelete